Ben Ladage Auctions Inc.
Terms & Conditions
We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent.
1. Before bidding on-site, online or by proxy at Ben Ladage Auction Inc. auctions, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Bidding. Read these terms carefully. When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement, bid live at auction or click the "accept" button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with Ben Ladage Auctions.
2. Payment for Ben Ladage Auctions are cash, a good check with proper ID, and credit card. A returned check or not sufficient funds check will be charged $25 processing fee. (NO CREDIT CARD CHARGE ON 15% BP CHARGES)
3. All bids submitted to Ben Ladage Auctions are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
4. Ben Ladage Auction sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you'd like to buy before bidding on auction day. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
5. Ben Ladage Auctions expressly forbids owners and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. This applies to on-site, online and proxy bidding.
6. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
7. Registration to bid is free. Ben Ladage Auctions reserves the right to refuse the issuing of a bidding cards auction service, and overall business if we see fit.
8. An administrative fee (or listed as BP) on all online purchases
A. This administrative fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
B. This administrative fee will be waived for purchases made in person at our auctions.
9. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
10. Shipping is provided by Ben Ladage Auctions. Upon completion of auction Ben Ladage Auctions will box and weigh items to be shipped and delivered. It is up to the bidder (auction winner) to pay for the shipping of items.
11. To bid in this auction on-line you will need to register with a valid credit card via our secure Auction Flex registration gateway. Credit card is the default payment method. Payment will be deducted from your credit card after invoicing if payment by alternative method has not been made for to auction close.
12. Ben Ladage Auctions Inc. are not responsilble for any human or computer errors.
13. All announcements made on sale day shall supersede any prior advertisements. Items sold as is where is with no guarantee unless otherwise stated prior.
14. Any items being sold with a description in regard to condition, age, rarity, origin, etc. are descriptions of opinion only. The bidder accepts full responsibility in determining the value and/or authenticity of the merchandise being sold. All items sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS" with no warranties implied. Shipping will be have to be arranged by buyer
Items are sold "as is" with no warranty and that items may not be returned. The auctioneer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. The auctioneer is not responsible for any internet services fails. The auctioneer is not responsible for any missed bids from live, internet, absentee, phone, or simulcast bids
15. Winning online bidders: Items can be shipped or picked up. Some large items we do not ship, contact our office prior to bidding to insure shipping on large items.
16. Winning online bidders: We ask you contact us if you would like your items shipped. If we do not hear from you after 48 Hours, we will go ahead with shipping out of state buyer items using the billing information provided. As alway we will try and keep shipping cost to a minimum cost while still maintaining item integrity.
17. When you register with Ben Ladage Auctions you allow us to use your provided email address, mailing address, and phone number for marketing information. We will not sell your information. Opt-Out is availabe on all marketing.
18. Items not picked up within 10 days of original pickup date are forfeit and become property of Ben Ladage Auctions. IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE PICKUP DAY, PLEASE DO NOT BID. I am sorry but we cannot make arrangements with every bidder for a different date. Please contact our office if you have any question. A $5 per item per day storage fee can be added by the auction company for any thing not picked up on pickup day up to the 10-day deadline. We are not trying to be difficult or mean with this, it is we have other items coming in and need the space. We will try to work with you if you contact us. Thanks!